Hey, how's it going? I would like to link my steam account to Epic Games, and I did that, the first time it worked, but I removed the link and tried to add it again, but it asks to wait until 02/28/2022, it would have how to take this cooldown so I can link now? Thanks!
Yes, once you unlink accounts you have a 60 day waiting period before you can link again. I'm afraid there is no way around this and it's a matter of waiting.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, once you unlink accounts you have a 60 day waiting period before you can link again. I'm afraid there is no way around this and it's a matter of waiting.
:(