Will we ever see the red skill checks again?
I am going to be honest, I kinda miss them. They remind me so much of the game when I began playing. Would be cool to see them get re-implemented as a Scourage Hook kinda perk.
Tagged:
BHVR
I am going to be honest, I kinda miss them. They remind me so much of the game when I began playing. Would be cool to see them get re-implemented as a Scourage Hook kinda perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly hope not...as someone who's colour blind and can't see red on dark backgrounds well, the old ruin skillchecks were a nightmare for me. Even with colour blind settings now, it still wouldn't be great.
They were in the game in the form of Autodidact, pretty sure it has been bugged/changed for a while though
Also youd have the same issue of having a perk that only hurts new players and doesnt affect experienced ones
I hope so, they looked really cool.