STBFL has a weird requirement
So when I mean weird requirement I mean how it works with abilities like it removes stacks with Deathslinger because he uses his gun but on Blight it doesn't take away his stack even though he is using his weapon. Like Huntress yeah it wouldn't work she uses hatchets but Demo uses his arms and if I remember it doesn't remove stacks.
Comments
It's a bit like PWYF - it comes from a very different era and has some odd interactions with newer killers.
That said, I really like it. It's balanced, it requires a bit of decision making and it definitely has counterplay.
Yeah it's an odd one but works great on killers like the Demogorgan or Nemesis.
Basic attacks. Similar to Surge (Jolt, ew) or Sloppy Butcher, it only applies to basic M1 hits.
Demo's Shred is not a basic M1 hit, while Slinger's is. His power involves getting them close, not the actual hitting- if you were to break the chain, then stacks would not be changed.