@Devs add multiple keybindings please

Devs, can you add the ability to bind at least 2 different keys for the same action? For example having the ability to hit skillchecks with spacebar but also with a fourth mouse button at the same time.

Reason behind it is that nearly always during itching or trying to drink something a skillcheck appears and I need the situational possibility to hit them with one hand.

This should be an easy to make but well appreciated QoL change :)

Comments

  • Why not make them M4 at all time?
    Thats how I do it too

  • Master said:

    Why not make them M4 at all time?
    Thats how I do it too

    I have a Bluetooth mouse, the delay is hindering me to hit great skillchecks 
  • Change at least button ingame, then go to %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and edit Input.ini :

    e.g. this binds Struggle to Mousewheel up and down and to the Spacebar
    ActionMappings=(ActionName="Mash_Camper",Key=MouseScrollDown,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False) ActionMappings=(ActionName="Mash_Camper",Key=MouseScrollUp,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False) ActionMappings=(ActionName="Mash_Camper",Key=SpaceBar,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

    A list with all buttons can be found here:
    https://wiki.unrealengine.com/List_of_Key/Gamepad_Input_Names

  • I would love the ability to bind at least 2 different keys, common thing for almost every game now..

  • @Rokolell said:

    Change at least button ingame, then go to %LocalAppData%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and edit Input.ini :

    e.g. this binds Struggle to Mousewheel up and down and to the Spacebar
    ActionMappings=(ActionName="Mash_Camper",Key=MouseScrollDown,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False) ActionMappings=(ActionName="Mash_Camper",Key=MouseScrollUp,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False) ActionMappings=(ActionName="Mash_Camper",Key=SpaceBar,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

    A list with all buttons can be found here:
    https://wiki.unrealengine.com/List_of_Key/Gamepad_Input_Names

    I tried this but it didnt work. Have they changed it or something?