Nectar Vials
I wasn’t able to play during the event due to internet problems, so when I saw “Expires in 7 days” I thought “Maybe I’ll have a chance to play the event”. But no, that’s the time until the nectar vials “expire” What the ######### is the point in making them “Expire” a week AFTER the event ended?! “So people can have time to choose the cosmetics they want, DUH” Bull #########. People will have already chosen the cosmetics they wanted before the event ended, and if they didn’t have enough nectar vials they wouldn’t be able to get any more because the event ended. There is no ######### point in making them “Expire” after the event. Either make the vials expire when the event ends (Like a regular event), or extend the event to match up with when the vials expire.
Comments
I agree with you. But maybe end it 1 day after the event has ended and not like 10 days.
....why do you make a big deal out of this?
Like i don't see the point of this post
I don't see the point of them making the nectar vials expire over a week after the event ends. Everybody would have spent the vials before the event ended.
There's no point mate, that's this guy's thing.
It's like every thread of his is something silly he complaining about.
Here's an idea. If you don't like my posts, don't click on them. I know, game changing.
What's wrong with giving people a little more time to spend their vials? Sounds to me like you're just salty that you didn't get any and you see the message when the vials are gonna expire every time you look on the screen
But who would hold onto them over a week after? If I had the chance I would have gathered all the vials and spent them on what I wanted a few days before the event ended.
So why are you complaining? Is it somehow negatively affecting the game? Why does it matter so much to you when people spend their vials?
Some of my friends weren't able to get enough and now they have to look at that number every time they boot up the game. It's irritating for them because they aren't able to get any more vials so they could get what they want. They described it as the devs doing this...

If you were in the same boat you would understand, but you're not.
I did. That's exactly what I said in the previous comment...salty...
I'm sorry but you did what exactly?
I said
Alright, we clearly aren't having a productive conversation. Shame.
Seems like you live in your small little bubble alone and can't see outside and understand that the world isn't circling around you. Typical egoistic personality..
Sorry but I don't recall myself being a feminist. I think you got the wrong person.
Exactly the reason why it expires some time after the event