Matchmaking madness

Well I like the game so far but I have a major flaw with the matchmaking. Like I'm an ash 3 killer that started learning nurse and the very first game as a nurse with ONE!! perk I got matched up with iridescent 1, gold 1 and 2, silver 1. Like how am I supposed to play with nurses calling 1 when they have borrowed time 3, iron will 3, self care 3, spine chill 3, dead hard 1, prove thyself 3 and blast mine 3. I hope you'll take more time fixing the matchmaking.

Thank you,

Robledyl

Comments

  • @Robledyl said:

    Well I like the game so far but I have a major flaw with the matchmaking. Like I'm an ash 3 killer that started learning nurse and the very first game as a nurse with ONE!! perk I got matched up with iridescent 1, gold 1 and 2, silver 1. Like how am I supposed to play with nurses calling 1 when they have borrowed time 3, iron will 3, self care 3, spine chill 3, dead hard 1, prove thyself 3 and blast mine 3. I hope you'll take more time fixing the matchmaking.

    Thank you,

    Robledyl

    So first of all the icons you see have no impact at your mmr its just a monthly grind the high you get the more BP for you at reset. It is totally possible that these survivors have a low mmr even when they have lvl 3 perks cause grinding for perks does not make you better as a player. But I am only saying that to eliminate that mindset cause your initial point is true mmr is broken. As we are short on killers you often get outmatched just so these guys don't have to wait to long for a match. And as a killer you rise much faster in mmr so sooner or later you fill face harder survs exclusively till you got stommpt a dozen times or so