Could a mimic work as a killer?
Me and my wife just had a funny little brainstorm about unconventional killers that are just some guy with a weapon and then I brought my favorite monster ever the mimic.
We all know that morphing into a surv won't work cause swf but let me be a hex totem a Gen or a locker and let me do surprise attacks.
You could even have diffrent benefits depending which forum you have while you chase some one. Like if you where a Gen you get a short speed boost and if you where a locker you get reduced stun time.
Comments
Probably not. Staying as a totem or gen would be a monumental waste of time if survivors are on different ones
True maybe give him the ability to I fact stuff so they turn into mimics and you are more of a mimic tamer if you know what I mean. Would just love to have a game where I can utilize mimics cause they are mostly enemy's and mostly chests wich is lame
The mimic is actually in the files and is the name of a shape-shifting killer
What files are you talking about?
Just game files. There is a shape-shifting killer called the mimic in the game files
Ohh nice to know so they have something like this in mind of some sort
I don't know how we could implement it, but I love the idea. The mimics in Golden Sun scared me so much...
Couple thoughts