The entity is survivor sided
The fastest you complete your objective as a killer, the less the entity will be pleased. It punishes every snowball build (starstruck, haunted grounds) or attempt and strongly push killers to hooks survivors when survivors have a lot of ways to prevent hooks, particularly at high mmr.
Let’s say I manage to get an early snowball with my agitation / starstruck nurse, instead of hooking all the survivors, the entity wants me to hook some and let others wiggle free so they can have another shot at winning the game. Otherwise it’s +0 pip.
So basically the entity has a survivor mindset. And don’t tell me I am supposed to give them hope because trust me, when they are 2 survivors left at 4 gen they give up.
That is why I would like an option to disable the entity opinion at the end of the trial only keeping the pip score and BP.
Comments
The entity is killer sided.
If I don't get chased by the killer, get no altruism points because the killer didn't hook anyone and only do gens, I depip and get almost no bloodpoints.
Same goes for survivors.
Many games have I encountered killers who simply get tunnel visioned to one survivor and do nothing else but chase him/her around the entire match.
No points in altruism or boldness which are huge parts of us pipping.
Safe to say, Entity doesn't pick sides.
The Entity is "actually interacting with other players as much as possible"-sided.
It's just that the optimal strategies in the game it created happen to involve minimizing interaction as much as possible, as it's when you're interacting with other players you can make mistakes or allow others to outplay you.