DBD Account
Hello, I have a question. I really want nancy or steve in dbd mobile. Is there any solution to get these characters? If not, is it legal to buy an accout with these characters unlocked?
Tagged:
BHVR
Hello, I have a question. I really want nancy or steve in dbd mobile. Is there any solution to get these characters? If not, is it legal to buy an accout with these characters unlocked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stranger Things Chapter has already been removed and there is no way to purchase this on any of our platforms any longer.
And no, purchasing an account is not allowed - neither is selling accounts. This goes expressly against the Terms of Use.