Accused of sniping for running BBQ.

3 man ttv swf. I was using myers. 4 gens done no one dead. Ended up 4king as they basically threw the game and were not good loopers. They had toolboxes and prove thyself.

Went into the stream afterwards to watch the replay of the game. And literally every 30 seconds they were calling me a sniper because I knew where they were after hooking someone with bbq. They then proceeded to call my build boring and OP which has brutal strength in it and called Myers boring and anyone who uses a one shot killer sucks at playing killer. Then they called me a bunch of profanity laced words in the stream. Imagine complaining Myers is OP without any purple or red add ons running no slow downs other then Corrupt. How do these people continue to stream on twitch acting like this throwing slurs left and right.


I watched the next game because I was curious and they accused a legion of sniping, they had BBQ to and they got 4ked in that game to. So every killer you lose to is sniping? Some of these TTV streamers are insufferable babies. Seriously hope these are not the people the devs listen to when balancing. Clearly never played killer in there lives if they don't know what BBQ does.


My build was BBQ, Corrupt, Brutal, and STBFL which I never got more then 4 or 5 stacks the whole game. With Myers who's considered low tier by majority and they were crying all game.

Comments

  • i've been accused of hacking for using mad grit and i've been told i use the "sweatiest ####### builds" on freddy while playing a basement build on fractured cowshed (yes i have that as a clip)- 11 hook 3k btw

    just don't listen to people who clearly don't know what they're on about.

  • Ttvs are braindead mostly, they throw out too many accusations

  • Its the age of the streamer, their sore loserism on display for all to see.

    There was a time when you needed at least some talent, personality, skill, decorum to be in front of the camera but now any idiot with a computer can do it and here we are.

  • I've been accused of cheating for nothing. The player entered a locker in front of me, so I took them off. "How did you know I was inside?"

    I also have been called a cheater for using Adrenaline.

    People call you a cheater when they don't know what happened, instead of trying to understand. Especially if you are against a perk/addon you never really heard of because you never played it.