Shroud of binding
I love when survivors use this offering. Find 1 get 3 free.
I love when survivors use this offering. Find 1 get 3 free.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yes. Always wondered why this one is purple. Or really, why is it even a survivor offering: it should be a killer offering. Whereas Shroud of Separation would be great for survivors.
But then again, there are survivors using Clear Reagent.
I will never forget the one game I had on the Thompson house where I saw that the survivors offered 2 secret offerings (Vigo's and Binding Shrouds). I was a post-nerf machine gun huntress at the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LJg9UvoKvk
Probably because Dwight has Leader.... aaaand that's about it
love it when one has ooo and your billy