QoL: hatch gift
Just a, quick, cute little QoL buff:
when there is just one surv remaining and the hatch spawns, after picking up the survivor you can press your secondary power button to enter "gift he hatch mode". You are now unable to hook the survivor, see the hatch highlighted through walls and can't drop the survivor farther then 8m from the hatch.
Makes carrying the last, brave surv to the hatch a yiffy and shuts down most abuses I could think of. Maybe give the killer even a smol compensation, but nothing too big, because a gift that's paid for is not a gift, right?
Comments
Sounds nice, but the odds of something like that ever happening seem very slim shady.
My dumb self really read that as slim shady.
Weird...
Or maybe just show hatch's aura after downing the last survivor. Simpler than mess with buttons.
Seconding this. I like the idea, but simplifying it makes it more feasible.
I like this. I'm also imagining my rage when I down the last Survivor, close the hatch, and they have Adrenalin. But I like it! ๐
Sounds fun to me ๐
Same lmao