Serious suggestion for improving console Nurse, Quick Turn Option. Devs please read !
The main issue with nurse for me is turning speed even with higher sensitivity, the controller just isn’t good enough, teleporting to a survivor on the other side of a pallet and turning around instantly can’t be done like it can with a mouse, the Nurse was designed with a mouse in mind way before console was even considered.
One of my favourite multiplayer games of all time is “Left 4 Dead”, anyone who’s played this knows you need to be able to spin the camera as fast as possible when there’s a hunter pouncing behind you, BUT valve did something amazing with the Xbox version, they included a quick turn button, one press of a button and your character would 180 as fast as the game would allow, this was a god send for me and made the game way more enjoyable being able to defend yourself and have the turn speed necessary to do so, it’s the best PC port I’ve played control wise honestly.
So my suggestion is, can this be integrated for console at all ? I believe Nurse will benefit from it so much and she will actually be viable on console if this happens there’s plenty of spare buttons to map a quick turn to, it would also help against 360’ing for all killers. It would be so amazing if you could just teleport in front of a running survivors and instantly turn around like PC players can, it would also combat the bad FPS console gamers have to deal with. The nurse is nigh none existent on console, I believe this will really lighten her difficulty and actually attract people to playing her,
There’s also no reason PC players wouldn’t benefit from this either.
Comments
this would be awesome and be a much more efficient way of countering survivors who loop you i would love to see this on ps4 .
Interresting.
I could imagine such a button being useful on PC too
Sounds like a great idea.
Sensitivity is way to low at 100%. I play most games around 60% and dbd 100% seems really sluggish.
NOOOO GOD PLEASE NO i know it sounds like a good idea in theory but trust me keyboard and mouse on ps4 is a bannable offense for a reason this implementation would absolutely rend those casual controller players and completely upset the dynamic a good idea in theory but in practice a living hell
That's a great idea!!! This would finally get me to play the nurse more
I have been playing Nurse at red ranks almost exclusively for the last 5 days on Xbox and I find it quite easy to turn around and smack someone at a pallet. TBH the hard part for me is blinking through the pallet consistently but I've only played this killer for a very short time.
Turn your sensitivity up. I'm on 75% and I can 180 really quick. I also use Shadowborn on my Nurse.
The real problem is the frame rate. This is what hurts killers the most on console. Nurse and Huntress get it the worst, but I also get it with Hag, Freddy, Pig, and Spirit.
yeah but mouse keyboard adapters for ps4 are a bannable offense because it give you an unfair advantage over every other player effectively cheating trust me they take bans for that very seriously even more seriously then 3rd party software
no if a report is made they can nalyze the footage and most of the time they ban the offenders as for streamers since when do famous people have rules
No bans on console mate.
Tbh I just think they don't really care about console enough to m+k support. It has been like 1.5 years and no ban system.
M/KB native support is coming to Xbox in the next update supposedly.
Lol it’s not bannable go ask blizzard who has been trying since release to do something with it on over watch lol
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752640497 O.o
Any faster and you risk tearing. (That's what she said?)