New MMR is terrible.

When I´m playing killer 90% of the time I get SWF of 4 man squad, or duos, or a trio with all absolute amazing players. Two gens goes like "bam and bum", then I do two or three chases and then the game is over. Usually I get 5 or 6 hooks... OR I play against absolutely baby squads with players with less than 200 hs (I have 2k)... I never noticed that before in the old MMR...

Playing is killer is always bad because you get too easy games or nearly impossible to win matches.

Comments

  • Ironically, it doesn't seem as such in solo q.

    Solo(killer or survivor) seems to get that particular end of the stick in all of this.

  • I solo queue survivor alot, 90% killers are humiliated with 4 or 5 hooks... Maybe one kill with face camp. It´s ridiculous how easy is to rank until iridescent 1 and never dying.

  • here come the people telling you that you are just bad and that MMR works great for them or some #########.

  • The MMR does a great job at showing people how unbalanced the game actually is.

  • Most matches are either stomp or get stomped, there is no in-between.