It must be new surviver perk (jk. Cheat discussion)

Just played a game versus 4 people sfw. And there was fun thing:

1) I couldnt win almost any chase, because somehow surviors always know where I come from and where I place crows.

2) Some of survivors was really fast. But this probably only my imagination (seriously. Maybe this just seemd)

3) There were 3 gens finighed in like 1st minute of the game

4) The most fun part. When gates were powered I brought diwn one survivor and just decided to camp him in basemant. Funny was that when other rushed for seve - my M1 and M2 simply was disabled. I was able click, my mouse was fully alright, but in game it was like someone just switched off my stike and power ability. XD

It must be the new perk. Something like "If you enter the basement - killer loses ability to use his/her power and weapon"

Comments