I'm gonna say killer mainly because it's more action and there's more unique stuff than survivors. Survivor is fun and chill (a little to much chill) and killer is a nice side to experience how these characters feel and a nice challenge (sometimes not a fun challenge though)
I'd rather play killer, but I tend to have more fun when I play survivor due to being able to make more mistakes and not constantly on full alert with no downtime whatsoever.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna say killer mainly because it's more action and there's more unique stuff than survivors. Survivor is fun and chill (a little to much chill) and killer is a nice side to experience how these characters feel and a nice challenge (sometimes not a fun challenge though)
Killer gameplay is more unique and entertaining.
I'd rather play killer, but I tend to have more fun when I play survivor due to being able to make more mistakes and not constantly on full alert with no downtime whatsoever.