Compendium Book 2 Dead Hard Challenge
Hello guys,
Im asking here cause i cant find any answers on french forums . I have the challenge that asks me to dodge an attack from a close killer. I did it like ten times and it was never count.
I even waited a killer to transport someone so he was slower and i could doge it the closest way possible. This didnt work neither.
Do you know if the attack have to come from behind or if it can come from front ?
Waiting for an answer
Best regards :)
Comments
Hello, fam.
I think you don't just have to dodge a killers attack, but do so by using the exhaustion perk "Dead Hard", just like the titel of the challenge. Its a David King perk and you have to be wounded and then hit the second ability button when the killer swings.
The challenge has been broken ever since they changed Dead Hard to server validation. I'm guessing that the way the game registers hits got messed up.
Unfortunately you can't finish this tome until they fix it. But when it does go back to normal, it's an easy challenge to get and isn't very particular about the conditions of the dodge.
I was expecting something like that . Nice to know thanks all !
Oh I see ... I didn't know about that :P The "Spies in the Shadows" tome challenge was equally busted for a while, but they fixed it last patch and now its easy as pie to get that challenge, just as it should.