Cross progression questions

So I am a console player with battlepass cosmetics from this battlepass. I am moving to pc soon and was wondering. When cross progression comes between Pc and console will I be able to bring my old battlepass cosmetics from console to my Pc account? How does cross progression work since I'll have a Pc account with progress by the time it's out. Hope that makes sense.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Consoles except for Nintendo Switch are NOT confirmed to get cross progression at this point.


    if it ever comes, you should be able to use all cosmetics and dlc/purchases you own on all platforms you have linked to your BHVR account. Progress should be merged from your accounts, favoring the higher progress if a char for example has P1 lvl 10 on platform 1 and P3 lvl 50 on platform 3 after the cross merge it should be p3 lvl 50.


    but… as i said, consoles are not confirmed to ever get it and if they ever will be there could be exceptions to battle pass stuff etc? Idk how that works tbh

  • https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression pretty much all questions related to Cross Progression are answered on this FAQ.