Are the server perhaps overloaded?

Since yesterday I encounter weird things happening regarding dbd. The game needs an eternity to open once the main screen appears and there is a abnormal amount of lag happening, I saw other players having high pings as well. I am getting lag spikes as well where I just start teleporting, then everything is fine for a moment until the next lag happens.

Today the problem with the long opening screen occurs again. It was only a thing since yesterday, everything before the 24th went fine as always.

Anyone else having similar issues? Would be nice to know.



Anyways, Merry Christmas!

Comments

  • Yeah, I’ve had rubberbanding issues as well. Been having them since the chapter dropped, though.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Yeah, I’ve had rubberbanding issues as well. Been having them since the chapter dropped, though.

    Extreme lag and the title screen took ages to end. I've had this since yesterday. I was checking on my local internet provider and found some reports, maybe it's an country wide issue in Austria.

    My router sometimes randomly stops working. I think it's a internet provider issue, atm it works fine but as soon as I start dbd, my internet crashes.

  • The issue has been resolved. Seemed that the issue was more minor than expected.

    @MandyTalk I don't think this thread needs to be updated by further comments. You may close this if you want.

  • I have just had a match not long ago, match was laggy only seemed to be the killer though who lagged, towards the end of the match the killer got disconnected or quit and I got punished with a 3 minute matchmaking block... Thanks DBD