DBD IS SO FAIR ! ...

I was joking !

IMB_huICFE.gif


I guess that's normal and i have to accept it ...

  1. He doesn't strike the window correctly
  2. I already went through the window
  3. He starts his attack from the pallet

It would be nice to do something fairer, we are not all pro players ...

Comments

  • Did you check if he had CdG?

  • @Zolfo16 said:

    Did you check if he had CdG?

    What is CdG ?

    But he had no add-on

  • @Zolfo16 said:

    Coupe de Grace

    Nope, no CdG ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • You did a medium vault so for dbd u are still on window because of animations hitbox + he swimp less than 1second before you did vault and not at the palette.

    Just a simple hit but if you are new it can be wierd to see that but its just normal. A killer can hit u through a window if u are too close of it same thing happend here.

    He couldnt Coup de Grace because he did M2 not M1.

    M2 Blight may be tricky because of his speed.