Happy Holidays!
I just want to wish everybody a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope everyone has a good Christmas. Happy Holidays to all! ๐
Also here's a random drawing of Spirit (Poorly drawn, but I tried ๐)
I just want to wish everybody a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope everyone has a good Christmas. Happy Holidays to all! ๐
Also here's a random drawing of Spirit (Poorly drawn, but I tried ๐)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She looks adorable, I love it! I'm sure @TheGannMan and @HaunterofShadows would love the drawing.
Happy holidays to you too, and to everyone else!
Aww I absolutely adore this, thanks so much @Aurelle, I hope you have a good Christmas too! Also, thanks @glitchboi for tagging me!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HAPPY HANUKKAH! HAPPY NEW YEAR! TO HAPPINESS LOVE AND KINDNESS! Let's spread delight! Too bad @RyRapsYT is chugging all the eggnog. LET US SING AND SING AND SING! @everyone WELCOME HOME! TO 12 NIGHTS OF NIGHTMARES!