Idea of what a "Slender" chapter in DBD could look like
Hi everyone, this is John
I always see and hear people who want to see Slender on the DBD someday, however it's something apparently complicated,for the slender's grace was always to see him oppressively and killing almost instantly with his presence and Its power that looks like a distorted TV, but how to keep these slender characteristics in the DBD without leaving it a mere character that doesn't scare anyone and is still made a fool of by many skilled surv players, without talk about the characteristics of hitting or hooking, things he doesn't do, occasionally I've been thinking about something that might be interesting:
An idea that I thought to put a chapter of it and not just him, I don't know if the guys would like it, but it could work: no slender arrival (Parsec's official game) there is another monster that appears to attack you in some phases, and in one of those phases he is, the slender is there too and can attack you, and then there would be a minimal "solution", which would be the player to play with this assassin to chase and hook the survs and the slender being controlled by an AI, with the same characteristics as it, like, if a surv completes a gen or stays hidden for a long time the slender appears, and if you stay in contact with him too long you die instadead , it's something we have on dbd like zombies, the jigsaw doll, like, you could invent a mechanic to have slender in the game, it would be up to the developers to create the right tweaksbut as I said before, the problem is to please the people with the idea, but at least it was a way of leave slender in the game without losing its main features but you can also create powers to guide and position the slender, well that's it,
I want to know about you, what do you think of the idea?
Comments