Terrible map design, annoyingly hard to find generators sometimes. The pallets are either god pallets or ######### unsafe pallets with a couple exceptions. There are only a few windows which are either a god window until a door is broken or those weird two-way windows which aren't fun at all.
realms are one of my fav parts of DBD, and especially on both sides, I enjoy being immersed in each area and trying to embrace the challenge they present.
I wouldn't have less fun but I don't think this map should be removed. It's the same with RPD, I love that we have RE and Silent Hill maps and it would be such a shame to lose them.
It's probably the map whose design was the most heart-led, because of how detailed and faithful it is to the original. Even from the body in the locker, to the reference of the major puzzle, to even a hidden object and many mote, this was a brilliantly-developed map.
Also, I've never had a strongly negative opinion of it, although earlier on I was a bit frustrated, but that was due to me not learning the map. In actuality, it's got a lot more going for it in terms of options and pathways, but they're hidden a bit more.
The loss of any map is just a loss to DBD in itself. The game is an "asymmetrical" horror, it's meant to be different every match- reducing the number of available options in terms of map choice does nothing but afflict the core essence of the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i love that map, they just gotta remove the breakable walls and fix the hooks
Terrible map design, annoyingly hard to find generators sometimes. The pallets are either god pallets or ######### unsafe pallets with a couple exceptions. There are only a few windows which are either a god window until a door is broken or those weird two-way windows which aren't fun at all.
I like Midwich, but the RNG needs fixed on that map badly.
Midwich is one of my favorite maps.
The real poll should be changed to RPD
@TheArbiter I alreayd made one for RDP.
I like midwich, they just need to fix hook rng.
i LOVE all maps (some more than others)
realms are one of my fav parts of DBD, and especially on both sides, I enjoy being immersed in each area and trying to embrace the challenge they present.
midwich’s flavor is necessary for DBD, imo
...and it’s absolutely gorgeous☺️
I wouldn't have less fun but I don't think this map should be removed. It's the same with RPD, I love that we have RE and Silent Hill maps and it would be such a shame to lose them.
I mean you can’t have a sandwich without something in the middle.
I like this map.
Don´t understand the hate - nor for Hawkins - still sad it is gone.
I don't mind this map, it just needs a few more doorways so it isn't a glorified hold w sim the map.
It's probably the map whose design was the most heart-led, because of how detailed and faithful it is to the original. Even from the body in the locker, to the reference of the major puzzle, to even a hidden object and many mote, this was a brilliantly-developed map.
Also, I've never had a strongly negative opinion of it, although earlier on I was a bit frustrated, but that was due to me not learning the map. In actuality, it's got a lot more going for it in terms of options and pathways, but they're hidden a bit more.
Basically, I would be very sad to see it go.
The loss of any map is just a loss to DBD in itself. The game is an "asymmetrical" horror, it's meant to be different every match- reducing the number of available options in terms of map choice does nothing but afflict the core essence of the game.
RIP Hawkins T_T
I hated it when it first came out, but it grows on you. It really only sucks against Nurse and Doctor.