Trickster main event
How do you use this. I press the activate button and it immediately ends. I hold down the activate button and it also immediately ends. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Anyone mind educating me on this?
How do you use this. I press the activate button and it immediately ends. I hold down the activate button and it also immediately ends. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Anyone mind educating me on this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You press it once
I'll try that way next time. Is there some weird delay though? The first time I tried to activate it I just pressed it it ended right away.
Same button to activate also deactivates it. I have never had an issue with this could be your button is faulty.
There's a short animation before you're gonna MP5 survivors
Thanks everyone. I got it to work.