Anybody wanna SWF on PS?
hey guys, looking for people to swf with since solo queue is a nightmare lmao. Anybody is welcome just no kids lmao. I play to have fun, please be decent hahah
hey guys, looking for people to swf with since solo queue is a nightmare lmao. Anybody is welcome just no kids lmao. I play to have fun, please be decent hahah
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Add me
Not saying I’m great or anything but I’m red rank playing with ash ranks so I’ll take anything at this point lol
If you want someone who will actually play with you convict-inc
@deKlaw_04 I just added you
@Con_Inc feel free to send me a request