State of killer and bad maps.

We hear it constantly. It's obvious to most but it's said alot. Trying to play most killers and many of these maps is almost impossible. Especially Haddonfield, but just maps in general with tons of pallets and jungle gym locations so 1 survivor can chain loops together etc...

My thing is, why is it the one survivor that BMS the most usually gets away? Beside the second chance perks and team members helping it always seems that way.

Survivors like to say NOED doesn't deserve that kill. That you feel cheated. Killers feel the same about that toxic survivor that harasses the killer, and when they finally have them on hook the team saves them just for them to BM even more safely at the exit.

The way things are. I enjoy memeing with builds and grinding for points. I could care less about kills these days.

Honestly 3man escapes just gives you more of an opportunity to have a better game next round so by all means leave. Lol

With the way things are, why does any killer sweat these days? This game punishes you for winning 4k matches bc the toxicity just gets worse and the matches get more miserable. Who wants that?

I used to say I enjoyed the challenge, but this high mmr crap isn't a challenge it's a massacre. There is no challenge to have. Not until the devs do something about high end mmr matches I don't think many killers are going to even try anymore at that pace.

There's most definitely a problem when you can't even get 2 hooks before 2 or 3 gens pop with M1 killers. I noticed the trend at high mmr is 3 hooks to two remaining gens with most killers.

So it's like... meh... I'm going for points. The odds are to much against you and the survivors have to many resources at their hands to really fight fairly.

It's a shame what has happened to dbd. The only way I have fun anymore is going in to meme and play in the way that gets me the most bloodpoints. Going for hooks instead of kills.

I hate that I can't play any killer I want to do well in a match. Kinda makes the variety of choices an illusion.

God forbid you wanna play Mikey or trapper for fun and have to take a risk of massive bullying for doing so.

The amounts of massive bullying is just a shame. Feels silly when survivors are literally doing gens in your face and getting away with it bc they can at high mmr.

It's just hard to have fun. I really wish they'd look into this. I wanna play more killers and not have to risk massive bullying for it.

Comments