Let’s nerf killers even more
Please nerf blight, nurse, pyramid head, and spirit. So we can have even less variety and more survivor dubs, who’s with me.
Edit: I almost forgot about huntress can’t have that as the only killer being played, nerf her to 1 hatchet like the iri head. Thanks!
Comments
The complaining is getting so old.
People will use this thread to say "survivors want every killer nerfed!!!!" because they wont pick up on the sarcasm, just watch.
As for the OP, I'm 99% sure you're being sarcastic but in case of that 1% chance you're not, no one is with you.
Idk I kinda like only seeing Blight, Blight, Blight, Nurse, Blight, Blight, Nurse, Blight, Nurse, Huntress, Blight, Blight…
If you nerf my Red Pyramid Thing I’m leaving.
I will check original pyramid heads dumpy.
It finally arrived
Some people will only be happy when everything in the game is nerfed to the ground until all perks are as bad as no mither/monstrous shrine and all killers are as bad as legion.
100% memes all the way dude lol
This 100% goes for pyramid head, he is still too T H I C C.
No.
Please, no.