Do you think this game could ever offer a new role?

I dont exactly know what that role could be but maybe its the entity able to observe and coordinate from a sky pov by placing markers in the enviroment for the killer or distractions for survivors and or killers. Granted killers at high rank need a bit more help than survivors do as but it could definately help balance the board a bit. Now if it was like the entity able to spawn traps and seal doorways in a way that would be helpful for a killer this role tho should not be able to harm as thats the killers job. I just wanted to get a general consesus with how we could pitch this idea to behavior so that it could work and not come out the gate being too strong and also being fun enough that players may actually want to play the role. There are other games that have done something similar so im not saying steal their idea I just feel like killers need a partner from time to time

Comments

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I dont exactly know what that role could be but maybe its the entity able to observe and coordinate from a sky pov by placing markers in the enviroment for the killer or distractions for survivors and or killers. Granted killers at high rank need a bit more help than survivors do as but it could definately help balance the board a bit. Now if it was like the entity able to spawn traps and seal doorways in a way that would be helpful for a killer this role tho should not be able to harm as thats the killers job. I just wanted to get a general consesus with how we could pitch this idea to behavior so that it could work and not come out the gate being too strong and also being fun enough that players may actually want to play the role. There are other games that have done something similar so im not saying steal their idea I just feel like killers need a partner from time to time

    Maybe as a separate, limited timed Halloween event where you get the chance to play as The Entity and another player plays as The Killer, otherwise I don't see this coming to the main game

  • They could add something to do for dead survivors, kinda like in R6 Siege. I don't know if you would count that as a separate role.

  • I think introducing something like this would make things too complicated and even more unbalanced. They should fix and improve the current roles first..

    it’s a cool idea for a new game mode though.