Twins in nutshell
- Too long cooldown to wake up Charlot
- Unable to quickly switch between Victor and Charlot
- Victor's pounce is sometimes ruined by some invisible / badly placed object on the map, ruining your attack and probably killing Victor in the process after that
- Dead Hard validation ruins Victor
- CoH and other strong healing items /perks destroys Twins, with good team you can't even pick Survivors up if they have the right perks and you are not even that far from the downed Survivor (CoH aura + medkits + WGLF , etc.)
- Antislug perks are also super strong againts Twins. You can't sometimes even get to the downed Survivor
- Victor can be still hold hostage for decent time forcing you being M1 Killer
- Victor can't disable activated Boon totem
- Charlot takes too long to get to the downed Survivor
- Some Twins addons are bad (making Victor get off a Survivor longer, broken after shaking off Victor, etc.)
- Victor can camp hooked Survivor for free if the Survivor was downed by a Victor near a hook
Anything else I forgot? :D
Comments
I think their concept is very good and unique. Two killers in one. I like Twins but they have so many issues. I hope they will get some QoL changes soon.
I dont know what youre on about. Twins can be played very effectively if played well. keep in mind that twins is a killer that does well even in competitive games. I can recommend Lynxi on twitch if you want to see some good twins gameplay
Twins definitely need some QoL tweaks.
Toy Sword should be base kit like how Rat Liver became part of Demo's base kit. I can't remember the last time I played Twins without Toy Sword. They feel horrible without it.
5 second pounce cooldown is way too long. Revert the change back to 3 or 4 seconds. The yellow cowl add on for Charlotte switching should be base kit as well. It just feels like you're stuck in the mud all the time on this killer.
A huge part of why the Twins playstyle is typically unfun is due to the huge drawbacks of playing this killer normally. I don't want to proxy hooks in a 3 gen and slug heavily, but you're hard punishing me for playing any other way on this killer