How didn’t I know this
I just now saw this.
I just now saw this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See the similarity?
Game is Silent Hill 3
that where tho outfits came from they part of silent hill. edit that why tho all 4 are OC killers they all cost real money.
oh ######### lol
Careful there might be a Canadian teenager in there.
They might say sorry.
Am I missing a joke here or you just genuinely didn't know those outfits came from Silent hill 3 lol.
I thought it was pretty obvious even the trailer for the outfit clearly said Silent hill.
By the way if you're playing the entire series good call.
Am sad we didn’t get more licensed outfits for original characters. Such a cool idea. Birkin for Blight could be a thing… silent hill nurse for.. Nurse I guess?
Thats a good question. How didnt you know this?
Well, Heather's ugly sweater wasn't for her love to Legion. Big spoiler. But I always hear people saying that "it's nice they add Legion on Heather's sweater". Yes... A licensed character not representing their license... It makes sense.
Also...
https://youtu.be/H_s0TVpJw9YIf it wasn't already enough clear with "Silent Hill" on the top.