Let's talk about ping
There have been many times, either as killer or survivor where things don't seem right. I check my ping if survivor, it's fine. Noone else's ping is high. I get hit from 15 feet away from a Freddy. Or, I hit someone and they just trail off like nothing happened (not related to pallets). They all have good ping, so that leaves me wondering what my ping is. Why can survivors see eachothers ping, but not the killers ping. Why can't I see my own ping when I'm the killer in game?
In addition, why do we have to press escape, which pauses all of our interactions, to check pings? Wouldn't it be easier to just add it onto the new UI that was worked on so hard to make, maybe with one for the killer that simply says "Killer" and their ping in the corner, not giving away the extra info of who the killer is or who they're playing?
Comments