Spring trap five nights et freddy
Iโm ready for Spring trap mabe is coming idk tho ๐
Iโm ready for Spring trap mabe is coming idk tho ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is ur name a phone number
I don't think Springtrap would look like that if he got in
Oh boy, here we go again
With the next chapter already being announced, we won't have a wave of Springtrap clue on the teasers. I remember when they teased Hellraiser and a lot of people were seeing a bunny in the background of a picture.
Bro its obvious spRINGUtrap
This is literally a fake picture. Can we not do this again.
Dude, as much as I want Springtrap in DBD(and trust me, I REALLY do) this is obviously a faked screenshot if you're insinuating that this is some kind of leaked image. Adding onto that, that top image would NOT be what he looks like and, like what @Tr1nity said, why, on this lovely green and blue earth, is your name a phone number?
This post has been removed by me