The golden cells disappeared

Hello, I lost the golden cells when I downloaded the game from the Epic Games Store, but before that I played the Steam version of the game and bought 1100 cells in it. I didn't make any purchases for golden cages. I even have an amulet "golden cage" that I was given for buying currency.

s1.png


Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • I am presuming you linked accounts with the Behaviour Account?

    If so this is normal, as per the FAQ linked here, Auric Cells are not transferable between platforms.

  • Do I need to download the game from steam again to buy something for golden cells? This is inconvenient, why don't developers transfer gold cells between platforms?

  • With Auric Cells they are platform specific - hence you can't swap them between platforms (as explained in the FAQ I linked you). If you buy Auric Cells on Steam, you can only use them on Steam for example.

  • Okay, thanks for the answer