Found ultimate antiflash build for twins
Both radar addons at the same time. 16m wallhack is just too funny :D Apparently, some survivors disagree about the entertainment value. Tell me what's your fun Twins build?
Both radar addons at the same time. 16m wallhack is just too funny :D Apparently, some survivors disagree about the entertainment value. Tell me what's your fun Twins build?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Goblin Radar™
Nice one! I was going to use that name, but than noticed it's trademarked, LOL :D
You can go ahead and use it, i barely play twins
Hopefully 2022 will be the year of twins with ai
Twins with ai? As in Artificial Intelligence? Are we talking about BHVR here? These guys can't get basic pathing to work. Zombies get stuck all the time. There is no chance they are capable of adding AI.
Just let me swap to Charlotte during fatigue and let Victor snuff boons too.
Then I will be happy to play them again.
I think they did pretty well with the trapper ai on the practice match tbh
My build is way different:
Lightborn- For all intense and purposes
Discordance- To see if/when 2 or more Survivors get on a Gen (I think I use this perk I'll change it if not)
Oppression- Regresses multiple Gens at once and Information
Surveillance- Cause it pairs well with Oppression
With the decease cooldowns on bringing out Victor and Switching back to Charlette addons
??? The AI Trapper vaults every window at a TL. Infinites are back in the tutorial!
I didnt say it was perfect
My Twins build is pretty basic
Corrupt/BBQ/PGTW/Coup De Grace
Victor doesn't use stacks of Coup De Grace so it's uniquely good on Twins. I mainly just like to go for long range hits and 2nd story snipes with Victor. They're a really strong killer. Just wish they weren't so clunky