What about an "old ruin skillcheck" like perk?

To make myself clear, i don't want the old ruin to come back. But... i think i have an idea to bring it back on the corrupt intervention model. For 2 minutes, at the start of the trial, survivors have to hit old ruin skillchecks to complete a gen. I would totally be downed to change overwhelming presence, or any other useless perk, into that.

What's your thoughts?

Comments

  • The only issue that I can see with a perk like this is that experienced survivors can just breeze through the difficult skill checks (Like they did with old Ruin).

  • Honestly I'd love for Ruin's old skill checks to come back as what Unnerving Presence does instead of the smaller success zones. Let's be honest, that perk needs the help.

  • I am on the team that thinks that old Ruin was infinitely better than the one we have nowadays. I am all for having a perk that does the same thing.

  • Or even a Scourge Hook Perk.

  • The concept is an interesting one, one that would be great to have so long as the execution is good.

  • No, what a totally bad nerf to corrupt intervention

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    No, what a totally bad nerf to corrupt intervention

    I didn't say to change corrupt intervention into that perk: but to change a useless perk into it (or just create a new one).

  • I woul love this, because it separates trash survivors from good ones.

    Back in a day you could see who wastes time looking for the totem or just tries working through it.