Transfer Save Data from one steam account to another for Dead by Daylight

Is this possible? To transfer saved data from one account to another? If so, how?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Brady said:

    Is this possible? To transfer saved data from one account to another? If so, how?

    Honestly? You could probably just move the save files. However, this is a bannable offense with a zero-tolerance rule. (Unless you are restoring your own progress with a backup because stuff vanished.) So I would recommend that you avoid doing this.
  • @Peasant said:
    Brady said:

    Is this possible? To transfer saved data from one account to another? If so, how?

    Honestly? You could probably just move the save files. However, this is a bannable offense with a zero-tolerance rule. (Unless you are restoring your own progress with a backup because stuff vanished.) So I would recommend that you avoid doing this.

    Damn.

  • Peasant said:
    Brady said:

    Is this possible? To transfer saved data from one account to another? If so, how?

    Honestly? You could probably just move the save files. However, this is a bannable offense with a zero-tolerance rule. (Unless you are restoring your own progress with a backup because stuff vanished.) So I would recommend that you avoid doing this.
    Not possible anymore. Back then you had to make backups in case you lose your savefile and could just put it back and you would be fine. Now this isn't possible anymore 
  • Not possible. Doing so would trigger the anti-cheat, so I wouldn't recommend trying.