Basic perks that should be built in

A while ago I saw a topic which discussed add ons being part of a killer’s base kit, and it got me thinking - are there any basic or general perks that would be better off built into the killer role instead of using up a slot? 

I feel like Deerstalker I should be a regular killer feature. I also think noed should be built in some form or variation - particularly in or near the exit gates to deter camping survivors; I think the perk in its current form should stay as a perk on its own if you could one shot in the middle of the map. 

I know they’re not perks per se but I also think moris should be a little more common. I think the yellow mori should be built into the game without burning it as an offering. Instead yellows would act like greens, greens give you 2 kills, and pinks are normal. I feel like at 3k the killer won and should be rewarded with the option to mori the last survivor if they wanted to. 

Comments

  • Survivors usually are really salty when they bleed out on the floor. A pity that I can't see them in their stealth cosmetics.


  • promoting slugging and rewarding killers for letting the survivors open the gates is the worst thing I've ever heard. y even think about buffing the ability to just KILL people?
  • Although this isn’t something in the game that I am aware of, I think that in the basement you should lose blood 5/10/15% faster. It could be a perk if that is too overpowered but if it is then name it,”entities drool”.
  • artist said:
    promoting slugging and rewarding killers for letting the survivors open the gates is the worst thing I've ever heard. y even think about buffing the ability to just KILL people?
    You are going to get slugged regardless, the Kilker will just have an easier time actually ending the game.
  • Although this isn’t something in the game that I am aware of, I think that in the basement you should lose blood 5/10/15% faster. It could be a perk if that is too overpowered but if it is then name it,”entities drool”.
    It exists and its called monstrous shrine, its terrible even for Basement LF.
  • artist said:
    promoting slugging and rewarding killers for letting the survivors open the gates is the worst thing I've ever heard. y even think about buffing the ability to just KILL people?
    You are going to get slugged regardless, the Kilker will just have an easier time actually ending the game.
    does that mean we should make it easier for them to do it? where's the logic in that? 
  • I honestly feel like Whispers should be built in, but only when a Killer has a terror radius.

  • pemberley said:
    A while ago I saw a topic which discussed add ons being part of a killer’s base kit, and it got me thinking - are there any basic or general perks that would be better off built into the killer role instead of using up a slot? 

    I feel like Deerstalker I should be a regular killer feature. I also think noed should be built in some form or variation - particularly in or near the exit gates to deter camping survivors; I think the perk in its current form should stay as a perk on its own if you could one shot in the middle of the map. 

    I know they’re not perks per se but I also think moris should be a little more common. I think the yellow mori should be built into the game without burning it as an offering. Instead yellows would act like greens, greens give you 2 kills, and pinks are normal. I feel like at 3k the killer won and should be rewarded with the option to mori the last survivor if they wanted to. 
    I think many perks should be bulid in every killer not a optional perk slot to bulid.But devs got his own idea about this.Like for me if i wish got killer stronger then surv i need 8 perk slots not 4 for killer.Becose half of this bullshit what i need to deal with it as killer is in perks and i can bring only 4 with me on game. What i think need to be bulid in every kiler is for example brutal strenght , enduring, pop gose from the wizle and bambozel.
  • I feel like No Mither should be standard. :p

  • Bamboozle should be base imo.