switch controller on pc
hey, I was just wondering if I can use my Nintendo switch wireless controller on pc? It is connected through Bluetooth but not actually doing anything in game.
hey, I was just wondering if I can use my Nintendo switch wireless controller on pc? It is connected through Bluetooth but not actually doing anything in game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you using Steam, Epic or Windows Store version?
I am using epic
Epic doesn’t naturally support the Switch controller. There is a workaround that should work though:
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/670492-epic-games-store-how-use-switch-pro-controller?amp
Thank you so much, it all good now
So it worked?
that’s great to hear :)
i only tested it with another game and not DbD