Can we have a Training Shack / Training Parcour?
Hello everyone.
I vividly remember my first time when I tried cuwute Demogorgon: I placed some portals on the ground, got confused by the shred ability, sorta figured it out, then tried to teleport and absolutely couldn't get it to work because I was looking at the portal that I was standing at, while Gen 1 + 2 were done and some clickety clicking harasser approached me, trying to bait me into a chase.
What's the point of all this? When trying something new, be it an entire new killer or just some perk or build, you can only ever do so in the fires of battle, ie in a live trial.
We DO have the tutorials which, while nothing special, showcase basic stuff and how the Trapper works. So why can't we have just that? A small area with a Killer Shack and 2 braindead survivors running around, that you can torment and just fool around and test new stuff with. Maybe even some simple commands like "run the shack loop" or "duck".
Sometimes I really just want to try something out in peace and quiet, but you always have to enter a live game, were you will get either poked at and bothered yourself, or give the other players a rather luke warm gaming experience because she spend half the trial in a corner, trying to figure out your power.
So Tl, dr: give us a cute little Killer Shack with 2 braindead zombie ai survs just to try out new stuff without loading into an actual game with real people.
Comments
My very first game as the Artist, I spent most of the game just trying to figure out how to use my chicken launcher. It can't be much fun for the survivors when I am just stood there like a fool figuring out how to use my power.
To be honest the tutorial bots are fine, I know there will be people that complain that they are not good enough but just for the purposes of testing things out, opening this out to use with any killer would be a welcome addition, even if the bots aren't programmed to deal with each one.
Exactly! No one wants a single player experience vs bots or something, but with a new killer you really, really want a way to see and experience their kit without risking it in a live game.