Trap door

Is anyone else having a problem with the trap door not showing up in the map after everyone has died but you. I looked around the whole map and so did the killer and still never found that trap door. Is this a glitch and is it just not showing up in some maps?

Comments

  • I have never seen it not spawn but I suppose in the times I've not been able to find it, it's not impossible that it just didn't spawn but I have not heard of this.

    What map was it? On RPD, it can appear on the 2nd floor for some reason (going against every other map in the game where the hatch won't appear on the 2nd floor). On the Swamp, it spawns in the dumbest places in the world like the very edges of the map.

  • @ashleyeasterd said:

    Is anyone else having a problem with the trap door not showing up in the map after everyone has died but you. I looked around the whole map and so did the killer and still never found that trap door. Is this a glitch and is it just not showing up in some maps?

    Which map? Some maps have possible hatch spots you might not think of (e.g. on top of stairs)