I really want a Training Shack or something
Hello everyone.
I vividly remember my first time when I tried cuwute Demogorgon: I placed some portals on the ground, got confused by the shred ability, sorta figured it out, then tried to teleport and absolutely couldn't get it to work, while Gen 1 + 2 were done and some clickety clicking harasser approached me, trying to bait me into a chase.
What's the point of all this? When trying something new, be it an entire new killer or just some perk or build, you can only ever do so in the fires of battle, ie in a life trial.
We DO have he tutorials which, while nothing special, showcase basic stuff and how the Trapper works. So why can't we have just that? A small area with a Killer Shack and 2 braindead survivors running around, that you can torment and just fool around and test new stuff.
Sometimes I really just want to try something out in peace and quiet, but you always have to enter a life game, were you will get either poked at and bothered yourself, or give the other players a rather luke warm gaming experience.
So Tl, dr: give us a cute little Killer Shack with 2 braindead zombie ai survs just to treat new stuff out without loading into an actual game with real people.
Comments
That would be a great way to learn a new killers power not sure why they don't allow you to stomp around in a 10×10 area to practice