Is wraith bad again?

After the nerf, and the healing boon COH, do you guys feel wraith is back to being bad again?

Had a match at autohaven and I had a very hard time keeping up. Gaining distance took forever and I couldn't keep anyone injured.

I two hooked everyone on accident, ended up with 1k but I had the most points and ruthless status so technically I did well.

However, he felt slow and sluggish and it was pretty frustrating catching up to people. He feels different. I know they nerfed is zoom speed out of cloaking but he also just feels slower in general.

I miss the old Bing Bing Boi 😢

Comments

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2705269#Comment_2705269

    Yes, because SC2 MMR is very different to DbD MMR. A Grandmaster isn't going to be matched against a Gold because their queue was too long.

    I'm still not seeing your point here. You just don't want any killers reworked or buffed ever, because it's possible for a good enough player to succeed on them sometimes?

    Apparently; so long as the best players on average are getting wins, the ability to use the Killer's power and fun of it doesn't matter.

    Which is the part I think all the weak killer complaints are directed at, i.e. that they're just an interchangeable M1 bot. So... everything except movement speed nerfs are irrelevant.

1 2 ›