An idea to punish dc without ban

Since there are no bans on consoles people constantly dc without any consequences here's an idea.
After a person dc a set amount of times a day(let's say 5). For the next 24 hours they will have a new skin for their
head. A big colourful easy to spot chicken mask for survivors that will also make them a few inches taller
and for the killers we'll have a pink pacifier necklace that will occasionally make a unique noise notification for survivors
to see and hear. Survivors and killers who dc will be put in a separate queue and will be forced to play with each other. This is something within the dev's power.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I like this.
    Wouldnt affect the flashlight clickers that want your attention anyway, but I still like it.

    About separate queues.... apparently the devs are too scared to give us casual mode because of how it would affect matchmaking, a DC queue will probably never happen

  • I would DC just to get that, so I'm not sure it would have the desired effect.

  • @Peanits said:
    I would DC just to get that, so I'm not sure it would have the desired effect.

    You like to be seen? There are other cosmetics for that too.

    ALso I believe the number of players DCing for the cosmetics woudl be smaller than the number of players not DCing in order to avoid that "skin"

  •  A chicken head you say where do I sign up? I believe this would just cause more dcs rather then fix it at least with swf groups who are the majority of the survivor player base 
  • Peanits said:

    I would DC just to get that, so I'm not sure it would have the desired effect.

    Are you a fan of Hotline Miami, or is this something else?
  • Peasant said:
    Peanits said:

    I would DC just to get that, so I'm not sure it would have the desired effect.

    Are you a fan of Hotline Miami, or is this something else?
    Hotline Miami is the very first thing i thought about.

    Also Jacket as Killer when?
  • Chicken head needs to Cluck LOUDLY all the time to drive the player nuts and the killer will be able to find them easily

  • What about a giant tail that follows you around, the killer can grab this (you hit box is twice as large) and throw the survivor around a lot.
    As for DCing killers, perhaps they get a light/halo following them around and revealing their location from halfway across the map, this will continue until they complete 4 or 5 FULL matches.

  • So...the Mori for a TAIL?
    Trapper, grab tail and bash them on trees etc? MUHAHAHA