A New Killer Build as Scary as Scratched Mirror Myers

As I have been preparing for the Freddy rework, I've been messing around with add-ons and perks and found a build that is very frightening for survivors and almost always guarantees a 4k.

Killer:
Freddy

Add-Ons:
Class Photo (Seeing survivors during transition)
Green Dress (Survivors can't wake up as easily+longer transition)

Perks:

  • Remember Me
  • Hex: The Third Seal
  • Choice (Preferably Monitor & Abuse)
  • Choice

Offering:
Best maps are Lery's and Gideon Meat Plant, but the build can work on any map.

Gameplay
Your first move is to find a survivor as quick as possible. As soon as you do, sleep them, then go sleep everyone else. The point of this build is to keep everyone in the dream world as much as possible, and also use Third Seal so they can't see anything. It's about the unknown. Always prioritize sleeping survivors over everything else, if someone wakes up, go back to sleep them. Remember Me is a buffer, in case it gets to the end game, where in that case Remember Me + Dream World makes the exit gate time a little over a minute and a half.
This build is always VERY fun to do, survivors will have a tough time beating it, as long as you keep them asleep.

Comments

  • I was a Freddy main for a while, and I will tell you that almost any build you come up with using Class Photo will be REALLY powerful and really fun because if you find 1 survivor you find them all. You just need something to either slow the game (you used RM) or Z Block to offset the +2s to transition from CP.

    I've never used it with Third Seal, but CP makes everything about Freddy scary because survivors pride themselves on hiding from Freddy "bc iz so hard".

    My best CP build I call Dream Catcher. It's Dying Light, Play With Your Food, HHG, Ruin, Class Photo, Zblock. You just go around and sleep everyone until you find your obsession. When you do, sleep them and tunnel them to a hook. Use PWYF if they are a good obsession and loop you, as Freddy this is super easy because they can't ever get away from your aura reading. Once you have 3 stacks there is no more looping you. If they do break out just sleep them (you should be right on top of them at all times anyway) and you can take a look at what everyone else is doing. Ruin is there just to buy you time, and HHG protects Ruin and can potentially make the chase with obsession even faster. Once you get them on a hook, LEAVE. Yes leave, let them get saved and tunnel them it's faster than camping (and because you have CP, if they split up you can still always find your obsession if you find the guy who saved him). Your other option is to bring a mori to end them. The whole build is designed to proc Dying Light ASAP. Once you proc DL on Freddy, if they have 3 or more gens to do it's game over. They just will never do them, especially because you have Class Photo you can keep them all slept constantly and just take chases when you feel like it. You have basically infinite time now. It is absolutely brutal, since I used this exact build no on has escaped. Prior to optimizing it with PWYF I had 1 group of 3 escape because they came strapped with insta-heals, FL, and their obsession was really good at running. But with PWYF I woulda caught him super fast.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    I was a Freddy main for a while, and I will tell you that almost any build you come up with using Class Photo will be REALLY powerful and really fun because if you find 1 survivor you find them all. You just need something to either slow the game (you used RM) or Z Block to offset the +2s to transition from CP.

    I've never used it with Third Seal, but CP makes everything about Freddy scary because survivors pride themselves on hiding from Freddy "bc iz so hard".

    My best CP build I call Dream Catcher. It's Dying Light, Play With Your Food, HHG, Ruin, Class Photo, Zblock. You just go around and sleep everyone until you find your obsession. When you do, sleep them and tunnel them to a hook. Use PWYF if they are a good obsession and loop you, as Freddy this is super easy because they can't ever get away from your aura reading. Once you have 3 stacks there is no more looping you. If they do break out just sleep them (you should be right on top of them at all times anyway) and you can take a look at what everyone else is doing. Ruin is there just to buy you time, and HHG protects Ruin and can potentially make the chase with obsession even faster. Once you get them on a hook, LEAVE. Yes leave, let them get saved and tunnel them it's faster than camping (and because you have CP, if they split up you can still always find your obsession if you find the guy who saved him). Your other option is to bring a mori to end them. The whole build is designed to proc Dying Light ASAP. Once you proc DL on Freddy, if they have 3 or more gens to do it's game over. They just will never do them, especially because you have Class Photo you can keep them all slept constantly and just take chases when you feel like it. You have basically infinite time now. It is absolutely brutal, since I used this exact build no on has escaped. Prior to optimizing it with PWYF I had 1 group of 3 escape because they came strapped with insta-heals, FL, and their obsession was really good at running. But with PWYF I woulda caught him super fast.

    Using Class Photo and Third Seal on Gideon Meat Plant is devastating for survivors. I went up against a 4 man SWF and killed them all with 1 gen left.

  • I prefer Freddy with black box+blue dress+ivory mori. For perks dying light, the rest doesn't really matter. Hook the obsession, then move away while keeping a line of sight on them and wait for the unhook then kill them. I usually use this build if I got shat on by swf during the previous game and feeling salty.

  • @HellDescent said:
    I prefer Freddy with black box+blue dress+ivory mori. For perks dying light, the rest doesn't really matter. Hook the obsession, then move away while keeping a line of sight on them and wait for the unhook then kill them. I usually use this build if I got shat on by swf during the previous game and feeling salty.

    I had previous used Black Box with Dying Light too, but the problem I found is that it's too much of a tell what you are doing. If you have a good obsession or a team they will immediately start to play against your build. CP let's you find the obsession ASAP without spawning them in dream world. By the time anyone realizes, they are all asleep and the obsession is sitting on a hook. At that point you won, shouldn't take more than 60 seconds.

    I used BB + CP for another build with Remember Me and Rancor. I literally just chased the obsession all game, and mori'd him when the gates powered with 6 tokens and NOED. Yea they all died. It was quite powerful and IDK if you could counter it except to take out NOED then maybe you could. Doesn't even require a mori, but you should use a shroud to make sure no one spawns with the obsession.