For one brief moment I thought you spelt "Colgate" wrong, and believed you may be bringing up an elitist toothpaste bias!
I once wrote an acual letter (one of those paper things they used to have) complaining that all their hundreds of variations of toothpaste were all spearmint flavour and none where peppermint. They wrote back informing me that their research showed that people preferred spearmint so they removed all options.
I once wrote an acual letter (one of those paper things they used to have) complaining that all their hundreds of variations of toothpaste were all spearmint flavour and none where peppermint. They wrote back informing me that their research showed that people preferred spearmint so they removed all options.
I use Crest now.
Why do they limit the flavour, but instead make multiple different versions that not only basically strip down an all-in-one toothpaste into separate types of toothpaste, but basically have the same ingredients! I'd rather have a variety of flavours than one fpr gums, one for enamel, one for tartar and another for all three!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
legal cognates or linguistic cognates. This is an important specification to make.
In legal terms a cognate is a blood relative.
For one brief moment I thought you spelt "Colgate" wrong, and believed you may be bringing up an elitist toothpaste bias!
I once wrote an acual letter (one of those paper things they used to have) complaining that all their hundreds of variations of toothpaste were all spearmint flavour and none where peppermint. They wrote back informing me that their research showed that people preferred spearmint so they removed all options.
I use Crest now.
ngl I skimmed the title and thought it was about toothpaste as well.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller that last line made me cry with laughter!
Linguistic false cognates.
They serve no purpose other than to make you sad.
Why do they limit the flavour, but instead make multiple different versions that not only basically strip down an all-in-one toothpaste into separate types of toothpaste, but basically have the same ingredients! I'd rather have a variety of flavours than one fpr gums, one for enamel, one for tartar and another for all three!
I'd love a chocolate mint toothpaste!