Was this always in The Game?
Um... was this person always frozen in the meat locker on The Game?
If so, it's somehow the first time I've seen it.
Um... was this person always frozen in the meat locker on The Game?
If so, it's somehow the first time I've seen it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I first saw it like a week ago when I crawled to it as slugged surv. I tried to worship it like deity but the killer found me and killed me after looking at the scene for a second.
I think they saw it for the first time too.
Omg that looks creepy af.
It’s been there since the Realm Beyond update
What Mooks said - Its an easter egg relating to one of the victims to a Saw Trap. She was tied in the freezer and water was sprayed onto her.