There is something wrong with my MMR. I only get new players.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Everything was fine until today. I have played 4 Survivor games and all my mates and the killers were new players only. Not a single exception. Also I can't finde games anymore for some reason. Usually I am waiting 1-2 minutes. Now I have to wait 5-10 minutes.


I never de-ranked. I don't dc. I didn't die 500 times in a row. So I can at least rule out these possible causes. 

Comments

  • I don't think MMR is on. 2 weeks ago my friend bought the game and he wanted me to help him play killer. I watched him on discord screen share and his 1st game he played against the best 4 man I've ever seen. Like yea he was ######### and I wasn't expecting him to get a kill but these guys knew all the techs good at mindgames and had flashlight timing on point. I ask him to check their steam profile and the highest person had 1473 hours and the lowest had 961. I don't get it. Ik time played dosent account for skill but they defiently were good.

  • Problem solved. Love you all.