This game is beyond broken.

All day today my chase drops when I'm right behind a survivor, and I break a pallet to continue chase. I lose chase when I'm right behind them and they turn a corner.

Iron will apparently silences footsteps as well. It's broken. Can't hear anything. 8ts supposed to just be grunts of pain.

Scratches are broken. They don't trail.... at all at random times. I've been in chases and lost a survivor bc I see the track marks and they just stop.. then appear again... then stop entirely. No trails. At all. Blood too... I check the perk loadouts and nothing related to covering up tracks.


Biggest issue tho is chasing. I'll lose chase 4 or 5 times in one chase simply losing line of sight. Never get bloodlust and the survivor just casually takes me across the map with no distance gains


Something is definitely broken here.

Comments

  • you are new at it , it not that they lose you its that you decide to break pallet and they got that extra gain of distance ... sometime they will walk into a locker once they feel they got enough distance. Think like them what would they do to escape from you.