Stuck on hatch while trying to close

On PC.

Was playing Nemesis. I finally got a Jill in queue, and I Mori'd her for the "STARS" sound line.

After what, the hatch spawned directly under me, it was sort of buggy, when I tried closing it, the animation would get cut off midway and wouldn't let me. Then I noticed I couldn't CROSS over the hatch (it was physically blocking me). So I tried to close it again, and I just sort of got stuck on top of it. Couldn't move at all, couldn't close it. I have screenshots for it (can't remember the name of the map, it was the swamp with the big boat with crows).

Again, like my previous posts, I have a log file of the issue, but it's too big to be posted on the forum.

image.png image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This just happened to me as well in this exact same hatch location. Approached it from the lid side and went to close it and got stuck.

  • Same thing just happened to me as well, it spawned under me and when I closed it I ended up stuck and the last guy escaped