Ddos issues

A simple question regarding the DDOS issue. Would you explain me how am I supposed to report them if I get kicked from the match and I have no way to get their profile to report them and of course I can't report them in the after match chat since I get literally disconnected from the game itself? And most important thing. Another issue I would add is I cannot even open a ticket for additional reported player since many players are on another platform such as the Epic Games Store so I cannot report them and I cannot get their ID64 steam ID.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • First of all, I would like to clarify that a DDOS attack is a full denial of service, if you still have an internet connection, that's not a dos attack. Just want to clear that up, because quite a few people believe that if they have a connection error and are kicked from the game, that's the same as a ddos attack.


    In making a report on players on a different platform, you need the name of the player only. It's only for Steam players that you need the 64ID because Steam players are the only platform where name changes are made regularly - much harder on other platforms to change name, and on some platforms not allowed (or a singular name change only).

    So you would need to make a support ticket and give as much information as possible, time of attack etc. You can also give match information and that will help our team to identify the match the attack occurred in...for example characters, map played on etc.